Nariz Point Treasure Beach
Area: 7.9946 hectares
Travel Time: 3 hours from Puerto Princesa City
Total Price:$ 480,000.00
- A thousand full bearing coconut trees
- 212 meters long by 20 meters wide crescent shape beachfront
- Silver white fine sand mixed with silica crystals
- From shoreline, sandy land extends 60 meters inland before ascending 4
meters where you have an overlooking portion of the entire beach area
- Located at Nariz Point near the mouth of Caramay River. This is where
numerous Japanese Treasures where buried during World War II.
- About four kilometers from national hi-way with access road.
- Primary school less than one kilometer away.
- 26 kilometers away from Brooke's Point Town center.
- Beach area is suitable for swimming, sunbathing, surfing and jetskiing.
- Clean and serene atmosphere, perfect for resort development or vacation,